Tuesday, March 31, 2009

03-31-09

When you are done with your games paste the following sentences in a new blog entry and fill in the blanks:
1st paragraph-
The game that I enjoyed the most was called
Alien Punctuation. . In this game I studied the following skills sound words . In order to win this game I had to write what that little kid said. The thing I enjoyed most about this game was odee easy. My partner was Thalia A and she won . (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link____Alien Punctuation. ________.

2nd paragraph-
The game that I enjoyed the 2nd most was called ___Wizard Poetry.______. In this game I studied the following skills _____Alliteration,Rhyme_______. In order to win this game I had to ___go and find ugly creatures____________. The thing I enjoyed most about this game was trying to win. My partner was __Thalia A. and she won. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link_Wizard Poetry.___________.

The game that I least enjoyed was called _Figurative Language Battleship. In this game I studied the following skills _to find what fuguretive language was it. In order to win this game I had to _find what figuretive language is it. The thing I least enjoyed about this game was _I was losing and the question was hard. My partner was Thalia A. and she won that game. (State whether you or your partner won). To play this game go to this link Figurative Language Battleship.

No comments: